Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Number of discs: 2
Rated: PG-13 Parents Strongly Cautioned
Studio: Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
DVD Release Date: September 18, 2018
Run Time: 129 minutes
In Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Owen and Claire return to Isla Nublar three years after the destruction of the Jurassic World theme park to rescue any remaining dinosaurs on the island from a catastrophic volcano that threatens to leave dinosaurs extinct once again. Owen is driven to save his lead raptor, Blue, while Claire makes it her mission to preserve the creatures that she has grown to deeply respect.
WIN! For a chance to win Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom on Blu-ray simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with “T Rex Rules” in the subject line. No cost or obligation to enter. Just our way of saying thanks for supporting what we do. Standard contest rules apply. Must be 18 or older to enter. Include mailing address when entering.
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM & DIGITAL:
- The KINGDOM Evolves – Filmmakers discuss how the second chapter in the Jurassic World trilogy pushes the franchise in a new direction.
- Return to Hawaii – Cast and crew discuss shooting the film in Hawaii.
- Island Action – A behind-the-scenes look at the bunker scene and runaway gyrosphere sequence.
- Aboard the Arcadia – Cast and crew discuss working with the animatronic dinosaurs.
- Start the Bidding! – A behind-the-scenes look at the auction scene.